Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Department Administrator Financial Resources

student affairs business service center

Doing Business with Boston College

       Bidding Policy
       Alcohol Policy
       Gift Card Policy


University Policy Information

        Tax Exemption Information
        W-9 Form (for new BC Vendors)
        BC Procurement Services (for more information)


Payment Forms

Below, are the needed resources to process your financial requests through the SABSC.

If you need additional help, please Contact the SABSC

P-Card is the preferred method of payment, if a P-Card could not be used, select the correct form to reimburse an expense or a pay for a good or a service:

BC Employee Payment Form

This form is used to reimburse a BC Employee or to pay for services to a full-time Boston College Employee.

BC Student Reimbursement Form

This form is used to request a reimbursement to a Boston College student for a BC related expenditure. This form should NOT be used to request payment to a BC student for services rendered.

Travel Advance

Use this form to request funds for expenses related to an event that has not yet occurred. This form is restricted for use only by full-time BC employees. After the trip is completed, the employee must fill out an Employee Payment Form to reconcile the travel advance against the total expenses for the trip. Reconciliation is required within 30 days

Report Form

This form must be completed and submitted with all travel related expenses (and attached to the Employee Payment Form).

Outside Vendor Payment Form

Use this form to request a payment for goods or services to an external company or organization.

Student Hire Form

Use this form to hire a student assistant. This form should not be used for reimbursement or award.

BC Student Hire and Payment Form

Use this form to request a payment to a BC student for a service performed. This form should NOT be used for reimbursement or award. If the student never worked for BC, they will have to follow instructions provided by Student Services on the form.

Award or Honorarium Form

Use this form to pay an award to a student or an honorarium to a professional for services. PLEASE NOTE: An honorarium is a payment given to a professional person for service for which fees are not legally or traditionally required. 

Transfer Form


Use this form to move funds from one chartstring to another chartstring. For example, this form can be used if two departments are co-sponsoring an event.

Order Form

This form is typically used for purchases over $5,000.00. A Purchase Order (PO) is a payment agreement between a buyer and a vendor. No cash is required in advance. The vendor will invoice BC for payment after the service is rendered.

ResLife Purchasing Card Receipt Form

Use this form for the purpose of submitting receipts for purchases made with the P-Card. This form is used for monthly reconciliation by ResLife only. 


Revenue Collection Forms

eMarket is the preferred method for revenue collection. If eMarket is not an option, submit an Inquiry Form to the SABSC for another alternative.

eMarket Request Form

Use this form to request access to the University's e-commerce site. This can be used to collect revenue, accept donations, or handle registration fees for your department.

Source Information

This form is required to be submitted with your eMarket reconciliation form if your storefront offers different prices and/or fees.

eMarket Reconciliation Form

This form must be submitted at the closure of your eMarket event sale. If monies collected were for donation purposes only, this form is not required.

Equipment Form

Use this form to request equipment such as cash bags and cash boxes for events

Deposit Form


Use this form to deposit cash, checks or other forms of revenue collected.