The Robsham Main Stage and The Bonn Studio Theater are part of the Robsham Theater Arts Center and are located on Boston College's Chestnut Hill Campus (located at 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA), specifically in the "lower campus" section. Please click here for a Chestnut Hill Campus map that will lead you to the Robsham Theater Arts Center. We recommend patrons visiting the Robsham Theater Arts Center park in the Commonwealth Ave Garage, which is just a short walk from the Robsham Theater Arts Center. Both can be found in section D2 of the Chestnut Hill Campus map.
The venues at 300 Hammond Pond Parkway (300 HPP) are located a 6 minute drive from Boston College's Chestnut Hill campus at 300 Hammond Pond Parkway. On evenings and weekends (where there isn’t a BC Football game), 300 HPP can fit roughly 250 vehicles (closer to 300 if you use the grass). For weekdays during standard business hours, 300 HPP can fit 80-100 vehicles. Additional transportation to the venues (by buses or vans from the Chestnut Hill campus) will be arranged on a case by case basis by Boston College.
The Brighton Dance Studios (BDS) are a state of the art dance facility on Boston College’s Brighton Campus (located at 2115 Commonwealth Avenue, Brighton, MA), less than a ten-minute walk from the Robsham Theater Arts Center.
Please click here for a Brighton Campus map that will lead you to the Brighton Dance Studios. The Brighton Dance Studios can be found in section C3 of the Brighton Campus map.
For more information regarding visitor parking, please click here.
- Please fill out our RTAC Scheduling Request Form
- Simply fill out this RTAC Ticket Request Form
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (Box Office Hours are subject to change)
The Box Office will also be open 1.5 hours before the evening of a Production.
There are three ways to obtain tickets:
2. Visit Our Box Office
- Monday - Friday 10AM - 4PM (Box Office hours are subject to change)
- There are additional hours during production weekends, usually 1.5 hours before each performance.
3. Call Our Box Office: (617) 552-4002
- Simply go to the On-Line Box Office at www.bc.edu/tickets
- The Robsham Theater Arts Center is equipped with an FM hearing enhancement system. Headsets are available free of charge at the Box Office.
- Yes, all Robsham Theater Arts Center venues including the Robsham Main Stage, the Bonn Studio Theater, the Brighton Dance Studios and the 300 Hammond Pond Parkway venues are ramp accessible and can accommodate both wheelchair and companion seating.
- In the event of inclement weather, Boston College events will be held as scheduled unless the Boston College campus is closed. To find out more information regarding the status of the campus, please visit www.bc.edu or call 617-552-4636.
- We make every effort to begin our performances on time. In consideration of all participants, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Latecomers may not be seated in their assigned seats until intermission.
- If you've lost your student ID, please go to Student Services in Lyons Hall. If you've lost any other item, go to Boston College Police Department ground floor in Maloney Hall.