Magnificent parlors and outdoor gardens and terraces evoke images of an elegant and historic era, making the Connors Center a breathtaking backdrop for an unforgettable wedding. Our experienced event coordinator is committed to helping you plan and celebrate your perfect day.
Click on the links below to see photographs of each space.
The Estate Room, located off the main foyer, provides a beautiful space for large receptions and dinners.
- Dimensions: 57' x 31'
- Capacity: 200 (reception); 150 (dinner)
- Ideal for: cocktail hours, dinner receptions, bridal showers and teas, rehearsal dinners
This magnificent formal parlor features wood paneling, French doors, and a large fireplace. The Main Parlor can also be combined with the Dover Parlor and Estate Room for larger receptions, and overlooks a garden terrace, which can accommodate outdoor receptions.
A grand carved mantle is the focal point of this elegant parlor. Standard furnishings include a leather couch and luxurious furniture. Larger receptions can overflow into a terrace and onto an outdoor patio.
- Dimensions: 25.5' x 19'
- Capacity: 35 (ceremony); 45 (reception); 30 (dinner)
- Ideal for: cocktail hours, small dinner receptions, bridal showers and teas, rehearsal dinners, marriage ceremonies
Chapel of St. Ignatius
Our chapel is an ideal location for traditional Catholic wedding ceremonies.
- Dimensions: 57' x 31'
- Capacity: 160 (ceremony)
- Ideal for: Catholic Mass and wedding ceremonies
Garden Terrace Room
This bright and airy space features high ceilings and large doors that open onto the expansive grounds. With exceptional light and a cheery color palate, the library is an ideal setting for daytime and evening events.
- Dimensions: 28’ x 18’
- Capacity: 45 (ceremony); 70 (reception); 40 (dinner)
- Ideal for: cocktail hours, small dinner receptions, bridal showers and teas, rehearsal dinners, marriage ceremonies, bridal party gathering space
The Sun Parlor offers a cozy space for your bridal party or special guests to gather.
- Dimensions: 29' x 16'
- Ideal for: bridal party cocktails, formal pictures, bridal dressing room, small bridal brunch, or shower
The Dining Room offers a relaxed setting to gather for meals and special events.
- Dimensions: 70' x 26.5'
- Capacity: 120 (dinner)
- Ideal for: brunch, bridal showers, casual receptions
Need an all-in-one family lodging center with a kitchen to cook your own meals? Siena House offers basic overnight facilities for value-conscious guests.
- Capacity: 24 (doubles and triples with shared bathrooms)
- Ideal for: overnight accommodations
St. Cecilia’s Garden
Originally designed by Olmstead and Vaux, famed landscape designers of New York City’s Central Park, St. Cecilia’s Garden features beautiful fieldstone pathways and picturesque flower beds.
- Dimensions: 69' x 58.5'
- Capacity: up to 300 (ceremonies)
- Ideal for: wedding ceremonies, outdoor social gatherings, photographs
The expansive lower garden affords plenty of space for a large reception tent, positioned adjacent to the archways and stone staircases that make the Connors Center truly memorable.
- Dimensions: 142' x 53'
- Capacity: 200 (tent)
- Ideal for: wedding receptions, large social functions
Arched Terrace and Stone Staircases
Among the center’s most distinctive outdoor spaces, the terraces, stone staircases, and archways lead visitors from the parlors down to the lower garden. The distinctive stone archways, meandering stone paths, and staircases offer picture-perfect reception spaces for events of any size and type.
- Dimensions: 73.5' x 10'
- Ideal for: cocktail receptions; photographs
Whether dressed up with white linens for casual elegance, or red-checked tablecloths for a classic cookout, the Pavilion offers a covered, open-air reception space for rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours and receptions.
- Dimensions: 62.5' x 26.5'
- Capacity: 80 (dinner); 120 (indoor reception); up to 300 (indoor and outdoor receptions)
- Ideal for: cocktail hours, dinner receptions, bridal showers and teas, rehearsal dinners, marriage ceremonies
I loved the simplicity of the chapel for our ceremony. I was able to add my own touches to the space and make it really personal to us.
I distinctly remember the moment when the wooden chapel doors opened and I saw my husband for the first time that day. It felt just like a movie. When we were standing in front of the altar saying our vows, there were beams of sunlight shining on us through the trees. It was as perfect and magical a moment as I could have ever imagined.
- Kate Kausch, bride
A traditional African wedding usually takes place at the bride’s home, so we needed a site that could accommodate a large number of people but still have a strong family feel.
At the start of the ceremony, the two families are not allowed to mix. We used the two beautiful parlors, and having the rooms so close to each other, located on either side of the main reception hall, worked out perfectly.
Once my husband placed the ring on my finger and we were married, our families were finally able to meet each other. All our guests loved the venue.
- Kibibi Ganz, bride