Intramural Rescheduling Policy
The Boston College Intramural Department understands that college students have busy schedules and that unexpected commitments come up from time to time. We will do our best to accommodate reschedule requests, as per our rescheduling policy:
- Games will only be rescheduled if a team would not be able to field the minimum number of players in order to play.
- Each team is allowed one request per semester.
- The Intramural Office does not accept email or phone requests—the Intramural Rescheduling Form must be filled out and handed in to a member of the IM Office staff at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled game time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Once the request has been submitted, the originally scheduled game time is no longer an option. If the game cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a default loss.
- The Intramural Office will do our best to fulfill all reschedule requests, but there is no guarantee that this will be possible for all requests.
- Until you receive official word from the Assistant Director of Intramurals or an IM Office staff member, nothing has been changed. Do not assume that once you have turned in your request that the game has been changed.
Thank you for your cooperation!