Campus Recreation offers many opportunities for undergraduate and graduate student employment.
If you would like to apply for any positions, fill out the PDF application, save it to your computer and hand deliver it to the Member Services Office in the Flynn Recreation Complex. Some jobs may not have a PDF application. Instead, email the listed documents or information to the person listed in the job description.
If you have any additional questions about student employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2019 Positions
Water Safety Instructions (Private/Semi-Private Swim Lessons)
- Provide WSI based instruction to youth and adults
- Teach lesson in packs of five, 30-60 minute blocks
- Consistent weekly schedule
- Certifications (WSI)
Starting pay rate: $16.00/hr
If interested, please complete the PDF application and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Prevent aquatic-related emergencies as a member of a risk management team
- Provide great customer service
- Perform basic maintenance tasks
- Assist with special needs of members and guests in compliance with ADA regulations
- Assist as a member of an event management team
- Current CPR/AED, First Aid & Lifeguard certifications
- Pass staff in-service skill test
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent physical and mental strength
Starting pay rate: $12.00/hr