Express Mailing Option
The Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS) at Boston College provides an express mailing service called eShipGlobal that allows you to receive your documents from OISS using FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your document(s) mailed to you, please follow the instructions provided below to create an eShipGlobal account & create a shipment.
Steps to Creating A Shipment
- Create Your eShipGlobal Student/Scholar Account.
- Click the icon for the type of document that you would like to receive (ex. “I-20”, “DS-2019”, etc.)
- Search & select “Boston College”
- Select “Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS)” from the list of departments provided
- Select your preferred carrier (Fedex, UPS or DHL) & shipping service
- Select method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal) & enter your payment information
Once your payment has been processed you will automatically receive a confirmation email, & your shipment request will be sent to OISS. Once OISS has processed & shipped your document, you will automatically receive an email notification confirming that your package is in transit, as well as your tracking information.
- You may also check the status of your shipment anytime, 24/7, by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the “UEMS” mobile app, or by contacting eShipGlobal Customer Service
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.