Audiovisual Instructions - Wall/Panel Input
a guide to using your classroom audiovisual equipment
- Press and hold for three seconds the DISPLAY ON button on the Extron panel.The button lights will flash while the projector warms up - this is normal
- Locate the electric switch on the wall. Press down to lower the screen
- Remove the HDMI or the 15 pin cable from the cabinet drawer.
- Connect your laptop, using either the HDMI cable into the HDMI input on the extron pannel, or the VGA cable into the Laptop 2 input on the Extron panel, or the Laptop 1 input plug on the wall. If you are using a Mac laptop, you may need to use your VGA adaptor.
- Plug your laptop’s power cord into the power socket on the Extron panel.
- If you wish to connect to the Internet, plug your Internet cable into the Internet connection plug on the Extron panel.
- Turn on your laptop.
- On the Extron panel, press the source corresponding with where you plugged in the cable (HDMI, LAPTOP 1 or LAPTOP 2). Even if this button is already lit, deselect and then reselect it now.
- Turn on the DVD/Blue-Ray Player by pressing the power button on the top right of the deck
- Insert your disc into the player.
- On the Extron panel, press the BLU-RAY button. Even if this button is already lit, deselect and then reselect it now. Use the remote control to control the movie.
- Adjust your volume level with the volume control knob on the Extron panel.
- Turn off your laptop.
- Disconnect the HDMI or the VGA cable from the panel and store in cabinet drawer.
- Press the DISPLAY OFF button for three seconds. Light will flash while the projector cools down.
NOTE: you will not be able to restart the system until the projector cools down. This will take approximately 2 minutes.
- Raise the projector screen by pressing the wall switch up.