Adobe CQ allows you to upload a number of different file formats:
- MS WORD
- MS EXCEL
The procedure for doing so is the same as described below.
If you are interested in using video or audio files in your site, please do not upload them to the DAM. Contact email@example.com and we will assist you with this process.
Uploading Images Using the DAM (Digital Asset Manager)
- To upload files into the DAM, navigate to the Side Admin page and click on the camera icon on the top toolbar. This brings you to the Digital Asset Manager Admin page.
- Navigate to the folder into which you want to upload your files. In this case, the file path is bc/offices/its/projects/day/jpg.
- Click on the New icon in the toolbar or New File under the New menu. This brings up the Upload Asset dialog box.
- Browse to the file you want up to upload and click Open.
- Click OK in the Upload Asset dialog box. Your file will be uploaded into the DAM and available for use. You will need to refresh the Digital Asset Admin page in order to see your uploaded file.
- Activate your uploaded file in the DAM by clicking on the "Activate" button at the top of the DAM window.