Adobe CQ is now Adobe AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
cq upgraded to adobe experience manager
On October 11th, Adobe CQ was upgraded to Adobe AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Sign in as you did in CQ with your Agora username and password. (However, if you are off-campus you'll need to use Eagle VPN to reach the system. To set up Eagle VPN on your computer see www.bc.edu/vpn.)
- All features and functionality are the same.
- The interface is now in color.
- The splash screen has a different image on it.
- The Search feature on the DAM is much more fast and accurate.
Most importantly, we feel the back-end stability is much improved!
PLEASE NOTE: Any content you updated on your BC site during the period of Oct 3rd to Oct 11th will have to redone.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
The BC Web Technology Group