Power Outage Updates
A power outage on the Brighton Campus had a major impact on all campus technology services. As work continues on this issue, your patience is appreciated.
11:15 AM, 3/27 Updates:
- The issue with BC Apps has been resolved. All systems are operational.
6:00 AM, 3/27 Updates:
- All production systems supporting technology services for BC are restored.
- There is currently an issue with BC Apps (http://apps.bc.edu ) and work continues to resolve this.
- Testing and cleanup will occur throughout the day.
12:30 AM, 3/27 Updates:
- ITS continues work to restore technology services for BC.
- Many applications including Canvas, Agora Portal, and the BC website, and building controls such as Johnson Controls are now available.
9:45 PM, 3/26 Updates:
- Work continues on security and integration services, focused primarily on Canvas and Library systems. This could still take several hours to restore.
7:30 PM, 3/26 Updates:
- Email sent to @bc.edu addresses is slowly being delivered. Email sent to BC now may experience a delay, and queued mail could take up to 24 hours to be delivered.
- Storage systems have been restored.
6:00 PM, 3/26 Updates:
- Brighton and Newton networks have been restored (Main campus continues to be operational).
- Eduroam WiFi fully restored.
- Telephones restored.
- Until normal service is restored, please call BCPD at 617-552-4440 with all facilities-related emergency issues.
If you are experiencing any difficulties as a result of this power outage, please contact the Help Center at 617-552-HELP or firstname.lastname@example.org.