Technology Consultation & Implementation
information technology services
The overarching goal of the Technology Consultation & Implementation department is to continually improve the BC user computing experience. This will be done through:
- Serving the ever-increasing technology support needs of faculty and staff by providing system integration and local technology support as Technology Consultants.
- Designing, implementing, and managing the user computing roadmap, and streamlining the computer replacement program accordingly.
- Managing the computer replacement program (BCCR).
- Providing implementation and planning services for user computing initiatives.
- Fostering partnerships between ITS and the BC community.
Technology Consultation & Implementation is comprised of the following areas:
- Technology Consultants (TC)
- Technology Implementation and Lifecycle Management (BCCR)
- Emerging Technology
Michael C. Gallagher
Director, Technology Consultation & Implementation
Need help? Visit www.bc.edu/help or call (617) 552-HELP.