Department Contact Resources & Responsibilities
boston college computer replacement program
Department Contact Responsibilities
Department Contacts (DCs) serve as coordinators for their departments' computer replacement process. They work closely with the ITS BCCR team and the area Technology Consultant (TC). DCs play an essential role in the computer replacement process and help ensure the replacement goes smoothly.
Department Contact Resources
- AM-CR Guide for DCs (PDF)
- Asset Management system login: AM-CR Login
- Glossary of Terms
- Guide for Selecting a Computer
- Simplified comparison grid with variance information (PDF - BC sign-in required) - Note: Variance Costs are subject to change.
- Getting Ready page (PDF)
- Schedule of Emails to end users
Note: To view Adobe Reader® (PDF) formatted files, download the free Adobe Reader.
How do I buy additional computers for my department?
Departments may purchase Apple or Dell computers through BC Procurement. Visit the Computer Hardware section of the BC Procurement Category web page for more information on how to place your computer order and the payment process.
How do I dispose of old computers that are NOT BCCR computers?