Institutional Research, Planning & Assesment
The University's space is one of its most valuable assets, and space planning strives to provide senior leaders with the information needed to make decisions regarding that asset. IRPA's Space Planning team accomplishes this through a broad range of activities, such as
- Reviewing all space requests.
- Conducting analyses of space utilization/allocation.
- Developing/coordinating plans for space renovations and remodeling.
- Developing programs for major new construction projects in conjunction with other University departments.
- Developing and administering a comprehensive computerized space database and information system.
- Providing reports, analyses, and recommendations on facility planning matters for use by University offices in determining actual space allocation and utilization.