Installing Citrix Receiver
If you need access to local computing resources (such as printers, thumb drives, local hard drives, etc.), then install Citrix Receiver on each computer that you will use to access BC Apps.
- Install Citrix Receiver on Mac
- Install Citrix Receiver on Windows
If you are using BC Apps on Windows using Chrome, and have not used the Citrix Receiver previously on that device, learn what to do if you see a message prompting you to download an ICA file.
- Citrix Receiver is not required when using BC Apps on a Chromebook.
- Citrix Receiver is currently installed on all computers in the Libraries.
- Citrix (www.citrix.com) developed the technology behind BC Apps.