Printing On Campus
Print to the libraries & other public printers on campus. See printer locations below.
ITS replaced the Pharos print queues (BCBlackWhitePrintQueue and BCColorPrintQueue) with new PaperCut print queues (bc-print-bw, bc-print-color, and bc-print-graphicsbw).
- 2000 Commonwealth Ave (residence hall) - access is restricted to residence only
- Alumni Hall
- Bapst Library
- Campion 131 (Center for Teaching Excellence)
- Corcoran Commons (2nd level) - printer available in late August
- Digital Studio (O'Neill 205)
- Educational Resource Center (ERC)
- Graduate Computer Lab (Fulton 260)
- Keyes South
- Law School
- McElroy (Eagle's Nest - 2nd floor dining hall)
- Maloney Hall (Nursing student lounges)
- Murray House (Graduate Student Center)
- O'Connell House
- O'Neill 245 & 254 (Center for Teaching Excellence)
- O'Neill Library 1st and 3rd floors
- Social Work Library
- Student-Athlete Academic Services (SAAS) [formerly Learning Resources for Student Athletes (LRSA)]
- Theology and Ministry Library
- Trinity Chapel
Looking for color printers?
There are two color printers: O'Neill 205 (Digital Studio) & O'Neill Library 3rd floor
If you have a wireless printer, please note that you will need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable. Wireless printers are designed to work in home network environments, and therefore won’t work wirelessly on a campus network environment. Please use a USB cable to connect your printer to your computer, instead of wireless.