All calendars at BC are Google calendars. Login to your calendar at: www.google.com/calendar
- Create or delete events or calendars
- Share your calendar (share with firstname.lastname@example.org address NOT email@example.com)
- Event notifications
- Reminders and notifications
- Learn more about using Google calendars
Note: To view Adobe Reader® (PDF) formatted files, download the free Adobe Reader.
Calendar Resources can be rooms, projectors, or other shared resources.
Are you a resource calendar owner? Be sure to set up your calendar on Google, and setup sharing with anyone who needs access to the resource.
- Add the calendar resource to your My Calendars list.
- Adjust the resource settings to either auto-accept invitations that do not conflict or automatically add all invitations to the calendar.
- Share the resource with whomever you want to give access to [individual people or a group (using campus groups, Google Groups, etc)].
- Set up resource notifications if you'd like to receive email or SMS messages whenever a resource is scheduled on a new event, a scheduled event is changed or canceled, or invited people or resources reply to an event.
For the people that you are sharing the resource calendar with, they can:
- Add the resource calendar to their list of Other calendars for fast and convenient viewing.
- If they want, set up event notifications (email reminders) for new meetings, changed meetings, etc. for the resource calendar.