Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

The Office of Graduate Student Life

Graduate Student Organization & Government Treasurer Resources

The Graduate Student Association (GSA), through your student fees, funds all graduate student organizations and governments. Their respective treasurers work directly with the GSA Director of Finance on money matters.

The GSA Director of Finance Office is located in RM 101 of the Murray House.

Please note:

  • Training is mandatory for all GSA organization Treasurers in order to acivate your Office of Graduate Student Life (OGSL) GSA account and to gain access to your organization funds. 
  • Please contact the GSA Director of Finance for additional information at 

This Budget Balance Sheet can be used to track your registered graduate student organization revenues and expenditures.

Treasurer Forms, Guidelines, and Resources:
All financial forms, guidelines, and resources for graduate student organizations can be found on the Student Affairs Business Service Center (SABSC) website



How long does it take to process a payment?

It takes 7-10 business days for a payment to be processed through the University system. All student reimbursements are paid via direct deposit. To sign up to receive reimbursements via direct deposit click here, print and fill out the form, and submit the completed form to Accounts Payable or attach to the BC Student Reimbursement Form. If the payee does not sign up for direct deposit, the check will be mailed to the payee’s permanent mailing address listed on the request form.

How do I know when my request has been processed?

You will see an electronic copy of a completed request in your club’s Google Drive folder within 7-10 business days. You will be notified by e-mail if the request cannot be processed. You can also email

What if our treasurer quits?

All new treasurers must make an appointment with the GSA or SABSC for training. If you have trouble replacing your treasurer, please see your advisor. A treasurer's signature must appear on all paperwork.

How do I contact the Student Affairs Business Service Center?

Email the SABSC at or stop by the SABSC office in Maloney Hall 458. The SABSC is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.