Office of Employee Development
Program Offerings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
The Office of Employee Development strives to foster a work force dedicated to performance excellence, mutual respect, diversity, and the well-being of all members of the community in the Catholic Jesuit tradition. We are service-oriented, relationship-based, and community-directed.
Current Program Offerings
Welcome to a new semester, with some great programs including Effective Leadership Styles, StrengthsFinder 2.0 and Storytelling for Leaders. Please view the program descriptions under Scheduled Programs and complete the registration form to join our sessions.
- Managing Stress for Success
- How to Respond to Students in Distress
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Keeping Employees Energized and Engaged: Strategies for Motivating Your Workforce
- Meet Your Colleague: Fr. Tony Penna, Director of Campus Ministry
- Emotional Intelligence: A Primer
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Managing and Influencing Up: Positioning Yourself, Your Manager and Your Organization for Success
If you have any ideas for future programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuous Learning Resources and Information
The Woods College of Advancing Studies offers courses on both the undergraduate and graduate level as well as certificate programs.
Additional Learning Resources A compilation of other University-sponsored workshops or learning-related events. Information on role-specific functions and processes, credit and non-credit courses, as well as off-campus training opportunities.
The Supervisor's Info-Pipeline (PDF) Resource entry point to HR policies, procedures, and processes and other information to get started.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.