Office of Employee Development
Program Offerings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
The Office of Employee Development strives to foster a workforce dedicated to performance excellence, mutual respect, diversity, and the well-being of all members of the community in the Catholic Jesuit tradition. We are service-oriented, relationship-based, and community-directed.
Current Program Offerings - Fall 2019
Please visit Scheduled Programs to learn more about our Professional Development series, Project Management Essentials, BC 101 (a program for new employees), Meet Your Colleague and more!
Learn - Connect - Excel
If you have any ideas for future programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuous Learning Resources and Information
- Well-Practiced Manager Newsletter - "Managing Up with Leadership Skills" See past issues.
- Healthy You | Working Together for Your Wellness
- Resources for New Employees and Their Supervisor
- Resources for Supervisors of Student Employees
- The Supervisor's Info-Pipeline (PDF) Resource entry point to HR policies, procedures, and processes and other information to get started.
- The Woods College of Advancing Studies offers courses on both the undergraduate and graduate level as well as certificate programs.
- Test Prep Courses for GRE, GMAT and LSAT through William F. Connell School of Nursing
- Additional Learning Resources A compilation of other University-sponsored workshops or learning-related events. Information on role-specific functions and processes, credit and non-credit courses, as well as off-campus training opportunities.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.