Dining to Go
Dining to Go is a quick, convenient service for Boston College staff, faculty, and student groups who pick up breakfast, lunch, or snacks for meetings. Ideal for small gatherings, the quick-serve food is offered at several convenient campus locations.
To order click on the name of the location where you'd like to pick up your order below.
|Locations||Hours (M–F)||Short-term parking|
||7:30am–6:45pm||Enter St. Jude Gate, use short term parking spaces|
|Stuart||7:30am-6:45pm||Visitor assigned parking spots against building|
|Corcoran||7:30am-6:45pm||Against the wall across from Corcoran Commons|
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, P-cards
- Select the location below where you'd like to pick up your order. This click will take you to Portal to log in with your BC username and password. You'll then be redirected to the online ordering system.
- Create an order name, then set a pickup date and time.
- On the order form page, make your menu selections. When you’re finished, click “Add Items to Cart” at the top or bottom of the page. Note: If you don't see any menu items you have chosen a date or time not available. Use the back button to rechoose a date or time.
- On the shopping cart page you will be able to edit or remove items from your cart. Click “Proceed to Checkout” when your cart is properly updated.
- You will be taken to a payment page, which is secure to keep your information confidential. Pay for this order by credit card.
- If you do not complete payment info, your order is cancelled and you'll need to start the order over.
- If you need assistance with your order, contact the location’s kitchen by telephone with the number provided at the bottom of the ordering page.
Need something right away?
Lyons Hall is available for last minute dining needs. You may purchase grab-and-go soups, salads, and sandwiches and pay at the register with your procurement card. Parking is available at the Gasson Circle in a designated dining spot. No pre-ordering is required.