What is Perusall?
Perusall is a collaborative annotation tool that turns solitary reading assignments into engaging collective learning activities. Perusall allows instructors to digitally assign readings to students, who then collaboratively engage with texts through annotation and commentary.
How does it work?
How can it help my class?
- Ensures that students come to class prepared and having thoroughly read the material
- Monitor students engagement with course material outside of class
- Provides analytics that allow the instructor to better address misconceptions and difficult concepts
- Fosters collaborative and thoughtful course engagement via annotation
- Provides space to actively engage with readings and share questions
- Meaningfully interact with each other to support deeper discussion and comprehension
Perusal is free and integrated with Canvas. Interested in using Perusall?