Canvas Catalog is a companion platform for the Canvas LMS that facilitates and enhances online continuing education and professional development programs at Boston College.
- Self-service student account creation, enrollment and payment
- Dual authentication, granting BC users and external students easy access
- Integration with the CASHNet payment platform, allowing students to pay for enrollment via credit card
- An attractive, mobile-friendly, BC-branded storefront and catalog of courses
- Customizable course listings to describe and market your courses with text descriptions, images and multimedia
- A centralized student dashboard displaying the student’s progress in current, future and past courses
- Automated certificates of completion (customizable) and student transcripts
- Reporting functionality to analyze enrollment and revenue trends
The Catalog platform reduces administrative workload and allows for greater focus on the design and content of the Canvas course.
To request a Canvas Catalog program, please submit a BC Catalog Course Proposal form.
The Catalog Student Tutorial below describes many of the features of the platform: