In addition to the campus-wide programs we offer, the CTE also works with individual departments and schools to tailor programs specifically for their faculty and graduate student instructors. We work closely with you to make sure we’re prepared to address the particular context and needs of your faculty, and we are flexible in accommodating your time constraints.
- Beyond Bullet Points: Designing Better Presentations
- Designing and Managing Group Projects
- Developing Rubrics to Support Learning
- Engaging Large Classes
- Facilitating Difficult Dialogues in the Classroom
- Inclusive Classroom Practices
- Partnering Effectively with TAs
- Planning for More Dynamic Discussions
- Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Through Disruption
- Universal Design for Learning
To learn more about how the CTE might work with your faculty or graduate student instructors, please contact us at email@example.com.