Many support groups are offered around the BC campus. Please click on the group name below for contact information and meeting days, times and locations.
- HEAL is a confidential support group for students who are survivors of sexual violence
- INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENT SUPPORT is a support group for international graduate students
- HORIZON is a community support group for gay, bisexual, queer and questioning men
- PRISM is a group for queer, lesbian, bisexual, gender-transcending and questioning women
- ADULT CHILDREN OF ALCOHOLICS is a support group for students who grew up in alcoholic or dysfunctional homes
- DIOP consists of a synergetic group of AHANA men who gather to share in a common bond and discuss issues that affect their social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth
- SISTERS, LETS TALK is a support and discussion group that seeks to facilitate connections between women students of color as well as women faculty and staff of color
- HOPE is a support group for students who have experienced the loss of a loved one
- MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION GROUP is a group for students, faculty and staff to learn together about the practices of mindfulness and meditation
This page links to pdf files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader, if needed.