Support Groups around BC
Many support groups are offered around the BC campus. Please click on the group name below for contact information and meeting days, times and locations.
- HEAL is a confidential support group for students who are survivors of sexual violence
- INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENT SUPPORT is a support group for international graduate students
- HORIZON is a community support group for gay, bisexual, queer and questioning men
- PRISM is a group for queer, lesbian, bisexual, gender-transcending and questioning women
- ADULT CHILDREN OF ALCOHOLICS is a support group for students who grew up in alcoholic or dysfunctional homes
- DIOP consists of a synergetic group of AHANA men who gather to share in a common bond and discuss issues that affect their social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth
- SISTERS, LETS TALK is a support and discussion group that seeks to facilitate connections between women students of color as well as women faculty and staff of color
- HOPE is a support group for students who have experienced the loss of a loved one
- ZEN MEDIATION is a group for students, faculty and staff to learn together about the practices of mindfulness and meditation
- TOGETHER consists of members of the BC community who are children or siblings of someone who is or has been incarcerated. If you would like to be a part of a relaxed group of students/faculty with similar experiences that meet, eat and hang out, we would love to meet you! Email Professor Celeste Wells (email@example.com) to get more information about our confidential group.
This page links to pdf files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader, if needed.