Individual School/College Diploma Ceremonies
After the President and dignitaries have recessed from Alumni Stadium at the conclusion of the University Commencement, graduates and their guests will go to the assigned locations for the Individual School/College Diploma Ceremonies at which diplomas are awarded. No tickets are needed for the Diploma Ceremonies unless they are moved to the severe weather location. Severe Weather is considered lightning, thunder, high winds, heavy, continuous rain.
- Boston College School of Social Work
Burns Library Lawn Tent
- Carroll School of Management
- Severe weather location: Flynn Recreation Complex, north wing
- Carroll School of Management - Graduate Programs
Bapst Library Lawn Tent
- Connell School of Nursing and Connell School of Nursing - Graduate Programs
O'Neill Library Plaza
- Severe weather location: McElroy Commons
- Graduate School of the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences
- Lynch School of Education and Lynch School of Education - Graduate Programs
Campus Green (Stokes Lawn) Tent
- Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences
- Severe weather location: Conte Forum
- School of Theology and Ministry
Cadigan Alumni Center Lawn Tent
- Woods College of Advance Studies and Woods College of Advance Studies - Graduate Programs
St. Ignatius Church
- Boston College Law School
Conte Forum, May 25, 2018
- For more information, visit the Boston College Law School website.
Individual School/College Diploma Ceremonies will begin as soon as possible after the completion of the University Commencement ceremony.
In the event of severe weather, diploma ceremonies are moved to alternate, indoor locations. Seating limitations may require tickets at these locations. Full details are provided on our Severe Weather Plan page.