Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Center for Centers

Grants and Awards

center for centers

A number of funding opportunities exist for faculty, graduate and undergraduate students. View a complete listing.





I received notification of my grant. How do I obtain the awarded funds?

Awarded funds are budgeted within the respective center or institute's budget. A unique account will be set up with your allocated funds and that account is reflected on your award notification. Center for Centers will process all expense transactions (hires, invoices, expense reimbursements, purchases, honorarium, etc.). Methods for submitting documentation can be found here.


Can CFC provide me with event planning and marketing services?

CFC offers event planning services and event publicity services to all recipients of a Clough Center sponsorship, as well as ILA Major Grant recipients. Please submit our online request form to provide us with information regarding your event and to request these services.


Can I carry funds forward to the next fiscal year?

All funds awarded MUST be used for expenditures within the fiscal year that they are awarded and cannot be carried forward to the next fiscal year. Please ensure that all expenditures are complete and documentation is submitted prior to the close of the fiscal year. All unspent funds are forfeited.


How do I purchase supplies using my grant?

Purchases should be made by completing a purchase requisition form and submiting via our online request form or faxing it to 617-552-0630.


Can I request a p-card for my expenditures?

The issuance of a p-card for a grant is evaluated on a case by case basis. To request a p-card please complete our online request form.


How do I hire a grad or undergrad student worker?

Please complete our online request form with the name of student, eagle ID, pay rate, hours, and employment dates.