Doing Business With BC
Welcome to Boston College. This section of our web site is dedicated to information that may be of relevance to companies who are doing business, or wish to do business, with Boston College. Boston College is a diverse community and requires a great deal of resources to keep it running well. Your help in providing these resources is greatly appreciated.
We hope you find this information helpful. If you require additional information, please contact the Procurement Services Office at 617-552-3055 or by e-mail at Purchasing@bc.edu. Please be aware of the University's holiday schedule for days the University will be closed.
In order to pre-qualify to provide goods or services to Boston College, please contact the appropriate buyer in the Boston College Procurement Services Department. Please see the Categories section of this Web site to determine the buyer responsible for procuring your product.
- Copyright/Logo Use
Use of the name and/or logo of Boston College are restricted by the University.
For information concerning their use, please contact:
Katie Foley, Associate Director
Marketing & Licensing
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Boston College Purchases
- Boston College's Procurement Code of Ethics
- Privacy and Security Addendum
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Conflict Minerals Contract Provision
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Supplier Ethics Policy
- Financial Statements
- Vendor Parking Information
- Payment Terms: 2/10 Net 30
- W-9 Form is required of any new US vendor before payments can be processed.
- Foreign Vendor Registration Form
- EFT/ACH Payment Form - Please contact Accounts Payable 617-552-3366
- Tax Exempt Certificate (Sales Tax Exemption Certificates)
- Credit Information for Boston College