Carney Hall, Room 203
Carney Gallery Now Open!
Want to exhibit your art in a professional setting? All BC students, faculty, and staff are welcome to request the use of the gallery by filling out the form below:
- Space can be reserved for a period of two weeks to a month.
- Artist/exhibitors are responsible for both installation and deinstallation.
- Gallery space should be left in the condition the artist found it.
- Installation should involve minimal holes in/tape marks on the gallery walls.
- All art/supplies must be removed once a show has ended.
- Artists should provide a show title and relevant marketing information to the Arts Council for promotional purposes.
- To access gallery, main exhibitor should check out key from Arts Council and return when exhibition is over.
- Gallery space is typically open 9am-5pm on weekdays. If an artist is interested in additional hours, they should let the Arts Council know in advance.
- Artists are welcome to host their own gallery opening and are responsible for all wall text and labels. If assistance is needed, please let the Arts Council know.
For more information, contact:
Arts Council Program Administrator
Silver & Ink:
An Exhibition of Boston College Photography Students
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13 - SUNDAY, JANUARY 15
Call 617-552-4935 for hours.
Erica Mazzarelli '19
Tuesday, November 1 - Wednesday, November 30
Saturday, October 1 - Tuesday, November 1
Professor Ben Sloat addresses larger social and cultural conditions in this text based multi-media exhibition, Late Capital. Using a variety of found and made materials, such as canvas painting, neon, wood, and metal, Sloat generates text pieces that function simultaneously as advocacy, imagery, and poetry.