Spring 2013 Registration Form
National Workforce Roundtable Meeting
May 1-3, 2013
- From the Brady Bunch to Modern Family: Fostering inclusion for all
- Stephanie Coontz, will speak on the changing nature of families in the US, with special emphasis on the increasing numbers of single-parent households
- Kevin Jones, Out & Equal, and Christie Smith, Deloitte, will highlight strategies, tips, and tactics for fostering inclusive environments for LGBT employees and their families
- Julie Rosenzweig, Portland State University will discuss work-family fit when caring for those with special needs
- Technology: Optimizing Technology and Quality of Life
- David Levy , U. of Washington, will speak about the nature of technology today and how to optimize work in our high-stress information environments
- Enhancing work-life communications
- What's your elevator pitch: how do work-life practitioners talk about their role?
- Communications Showcase: New Media/New Messages: members will share examples of work-life communications
Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Room Reservations: 1-800-228-9290
Please identify the Boston College Roundtable Accommodations when calling.
The Boston College Center for Work & Family Roundtable Rate is $209/night.
*Please note that the cut-off date for hotel reservations is April 9th*