The English Department regularly offers graduate courses in American studies.
- Reporting Civil Rights (ENGL401601)
- Experimental Writing for Scholars (ENGL6002)
- Atlanta and the Black Atlantic (ENGL602501)
- Issues and Methods in American Studies (ENGL 7782)
- The City in American Literature and Film (ENGL 7746)
- Postwar Hollywood: Film Analysis (ENGL7008)
English Department graduate courses are open to MA and PhD students across the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and to undergraduate English majors with permission of the instructor.