Lodging and Transportation
The 2019 TWIN-CS Summer Academy will take place at the Babson Executive Conference Center and Boston College. For more information on lodging, transportation, or driving directions, please see details below.
Accommodations and Sessions
231 Forest Street
Babson Park, Massachusetts 02457-0310
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Ample free parking
- Wifi available in guest rooms
- Fitness center, billiards, campus walking trails
- 24-hour access to beverage break station
- All principals, teachers, and mentors will have their own rooms
- Hotel check-in is at 4 pm. Attendees arriving before this time will need to leave their baggage with the Concierge until they can check in at 4 pm.
- For directions, please click here
Visiting Boston College
On Sunday, June 23rd, there will be a 5:30 PM Mass for Academy participants at St. Ignatius of Loyola Church on the Boston College main campus. Afterwards, there will be a reception and dinner in the iconic Gasson Hall.
The Roche Center will provide coach buses to transport participants to evening activities. However, Academy participants will need to arrange for transportation to/from Boston Logan Airport.