Boston College offers an intensive, comprehensive course that reviews NCLEX exam questions. Content focuses on adult health, pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric nursing. This course will assess your strengths and help you develop your study plan. Classes are recorded, so you can review them throughout the spring as you prepare for the exam.
5-Day NCLEX Review - $299
January 9 - 13, 2023
June 5 - 9, 2023
Live online via Zoom
- Review of Adult Health/Med-Surg Nursing
- Monday & Tuesday, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Review of Newborn and Maternal Health
- Wednesday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Review of Pediatric Health
- Thursday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Review of Psychiatric Nursing
- Friday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Registration closes January 5
Feedback from the Spring 2022 course:
- Great instructor and provided great tips/tricks on how to remember many of the adult health conditions! Super helpful information!
- The instructor provided good explanations for the question answers and it was helpful to hear her breakdown on why those specific answer(s) were correct!
- She made me feel much more confident when answering maternity questions!
- This course provided great strategies for answering psychiatric questions and NCLEX questions in general! Definitely helped a lot while we went over Maslow's hierarchy of needs/prioritization!
- The instructor was knowledgeable and provided great techniques!