Race in the Workplace
Diversity encompasses many visible and invisible aspects of identity, but in 2020, it is clear that race continues to be an issue of particular concern. While many White Americans believe the United States to be a post-racial society, tensions and inequalities persist.
Check out our latest executive briefing focusing on the state of diversity in the workplace, the organizational impediments to implementing inclusive policies, and suggestions for building and maintaining diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplaces. Innovative initiatives from four leading employers Chubb, Dot Foods, PwC and TD Bank are highlighted.
Related BCCWF Resources
BRGs - From Engagement to Inclusion & Belonging (April 2020)
Recordings of the following sessions are available on our Members-Only website.
- Inclusive Leadership with Professor Stephanie Creary (May 2021)
- Distinguished Speaker Series: Dr. Laura Morgan Roberts (January 2021)
- Distinguished Speaker Series: Dr. Sarah Soule (November 2020)
- Distinguished Speaker Series: Chief Diversity Officer Panel (November 2020)
- Global Diversity: BC Roundtable Spring Meeting (May 2020)