Please join us at SCOSTEP's new website & update your bookmarks!
These pages will remain available temporarily but are no longer being actively maintained.
SCOSTEP sponsors international science programs:
PRESTO (Predictability of variable solar-terrestrial coupling) is the 2020-2024 science program for SCOSTEP.
Previous long-term programs include:
- VarSITI (2014-2018)
- CAWSES II (2009-2013)
- CAWSES (2004-2008)
- Equatorial Processes Including Coupling (EPIC; 1998-2002)
- International Solar Cycle Study (ISCS; 1998-2002)
- Planetary Scale Mesopause Observing System (PSMOS; 1998-2002)
- STEP-Results, Applications, & Modeling Phase (SRAMP; 1998-2002)
- Solar-Terrestrial Energy Program (STEP; 1990-1997)
- Middle Atmosphere Program (MAP; 1982-1985)
- Solar Maximum Year (SMY; 1979-1981)
- International Magnetospheric Study (IMS; 1976-1979)
- Monitoring the Earth-Sun Environment (MONSEE; 1971-1989)