Welcome Graduate Students!
Graduate students have access to all of the Career Center’s programs and resources, as well as individual coaching. Our career coaches understand that your career needs are unique and look forward to collaborating with you.
While your academic department serves as a primary resource for field-specific career information, we encourage you to utilize the Career Center to enhance your career exploration, interviewing, networking, and job search skills. If you are planning an academic job search, faculty from your academic department are the best resource for career guidance.
The Boston College Career Center primarily serves graduate students from the following schools:
- Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences
- Lynch School of Education
- Connell School of Nursing
- School of Theology and Ministry
- Woods College of Advancing Studies
The following schools at Boston College have their own career centers and resources for graduate students:
- Carroll School of Management Graduate Career Development
- Boston College Law School Career Center
- School of Social Work Career Services