- Minimum enrollment levels must be met for classes to be held. If Campus Recreation cancels a class due to low enrollment, registered participants will be notified and offered the option of transferring to another class or receiving a full refund.
- You may receive a full refund if you are medically unfit to participate. A doctor’s note stating you are unfit to participate in the activity must be presented to Member Services.
- There will be no refunds assessed to any Outdoor Adventures trip with a participation fee of $15.00 or less unless you are medically unfit to participate.
- A 1 day Outdoor Adventures trip with a participation fee that is more than $15.00 must be canceled four days before the scheduled trip to receive a refund; however there will be a $15.00 cancellation fee assessed.
- Overnight Trips- All Outdoor Adventure overnight trips must be canceled three weeks prior to the trip date. Failure to cancel an overnight trip three weeks prior to the trip date will lead to a forfeiture of the participation fee. An overnight trip that is canceled prior to the three week start date will receive a refund but will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Trips Requiring Flights- There will be a non-refundable deposit required for any trip requiring flights. All trips requiring a flight must be canceled one month prior to the trip date to receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
To request a refund, or for more information, contact Member Services at email@example.com or (617)552-0797.
To learn more about Outdoor Adventures trips, trainings and special events, subscribe to the Listserv.