All Spin classes require advanced sign up to guarantee a spot in the class. Drop-ins are welcome space permitting. You may sign up for a Spin class up to 24 hours in advance at the Equipment Desk or by calling 617-552-0796.
Please note: If you sign up but do not arrive 5 minutes prior to your class, your space may be released to an alternate on the waitlist. Repetitive no shows will be noted and may not be granted the privilege to take classes.
Warning: Special-effect lighting may be used at the discretion of the instructor. If you have a health concern related to the lighting please information the instructor prior to the start of class.
- You can reserve a spot in class up to 24 hours in advance by calling the Equipment Desk at 617-552-0796. If you do not arrive 5 minutes prior to class, your space may be released.
- Free hand towels are available for use and also recommended. Please make sure to return the towel when you leave the room.
- Participants may not adjust the cycles other than handle bar height, seat height, and adding a gel pad (no bringing your own pedals, seats, etc.).
- Certain stretches on the bike are not allowed to increase the longevity of the bike and for your safety. Please follow instructor’s directions.
- Please clean your bike after use.
- A water bottle is greatly recommended.