Savory Living - Use "Food as Medicine"
A Healthy Eating & Cooking Lifestyle Program!
Ready to take control of how you eat and feel? Savory Living is a 12 session online healthy eating lifestyle program that guides you step-by-step to get your eating working right for YOU! You'll learn how to eat to reduce inflammation to take control over what you care about (moods, energy, weight loss, headaches, digestive issues, joint pain, food sensitivities, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes etc.) and you'll get the time-saving eating, cooking & flavoring skills to turn it into a lifestyle you love! It’s a nutrition class + healthy cooking class + private nutrition coach that runs online, on your schedule.
- 95% say it works. 97% skills to eat better, 92% health improvements
- 4.8 out of 5-star rating (Google)
- High Net Promoter Score: Savory Living - 80 (Weight Watchers - 76, Noom - 30, My Fitness Pal - 59, Fitbit - 19)
- Self-paced. Runs online, on-demand, on any device
- Personalized to you and includes a coach
- Achieve your goals (reduce inflammation, energy, moods, weight loss, digestive issues, headaches, joint pain, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, food sensitivities etc.)
- Learn how to quickly cook and flavor TONS of healthy food!
- FSA and HSA eligible
Boston College Offer: No-risk, free trial AND first 20 who complete the trial and decide to continue will get it paid for!
Learn more: www.savoryliving.com/bostoncollege
Click here for more information: Boston College Health & Wellbeing Programs and Services Savory Living
Just want nutritional information but don’t want the whole program?
Anyone at Boston College can attend the three Savory Living Wellness Webinars:
- October 27th, 2021
- January 19th, 2022
- April 28th, 2022
The signup link will be published through Healthy You.