Harvard Pilgrim BC Portal Resources
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care offers many resources to faculty and staff. Through the Harvard Pilgrim BC portal (HarvardPilgrim.org/BostonCollege), you’ll find resources to help you:
- Locate a doctor
- Search for information on prescription drugs, including proper usage, precautions, and side effects
- Understand medical conditions, tests, and treatment options
- Take a personal Health Questionnaire on the Harvard Pilgrim secure website
- Access your Personal Health Record through the HPHConnect secure site
- Participate in phone-based counseling with certified Harvard Pilgrim coaches to improve your lifestyle habits and adapt your behavior (e.g., nutrition, exercise, and smoking cessation) to enable you to enjoy a long, comfortable life.
- Receive outreach and resources to help you take an active role in understanding and managing chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Learn more about the Fitness Reimbursement Program, which may include eligibility for a health club annual reimbursement of up to $150 as well as a Weight Watchers annual reimbursement of up to $150. Find further instructions on the Weight Management Reimbursement form and Fitness Reimbursement form.
- Access free e-learning courses and webinars
- Learn about Telemedicine service, a new benefit offered from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Follow the tutorial to set up.