Congratulations on your decision to enroll at Boston College! We are truly pleased that you will join our community.

Pay Your Enrollment Confirmation Fee

(Submit by June 29)

The Enrollment Confirmation Fee must be paid in order to reserve your place at Boston College. All students who plan to enroll at Boston College must pay this fee. To pay the Enrollment Confirmation Fee, please log into the Boston College AGORA Portal with your Eagle ID number and password. Your Eagle ID number and password were previously sent to you via e-mail and were also included with your acceptance letter.

Housing and Roommate Request Forms

(Submit by July 1)

In order to fill out the housing and roommate request forms, you must first submit your enrollment confirmation fee.  Once you have the submitted the enrollment confirmation fee, please verify that you are logged onto the AGORA Portal.  Then, you will see a section for "Other Services." Click on the "My ResLife" link under this section.  Now, in the top navigation bar, click on "Application."

Orientation Response Form

(Submit ASAP)

Please allow two business days for your enrollment confirmation fee to be processed before attempting to register for orientation. Log into the AGORA Portal to register for orientation. Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students, and you must pre-register in order to attend. 

Submit Your Final High School Transcript

(Send as soon as available)

An official copy of your final high school transcript indicating attainment of your high school diploma is required for your matriculation at Boston College. Upon graduation, please contact your college counselor or registrar and request that they submit your transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.

Gasson Hall

For International Students Only:

If you are an international student and plan to attend Boston College, you must first submit a Confidential Declaration and Certification of Finances form and submit it along with an official bank statement. 

Declaration and Certification of Finances form (On-campus students)

Declaration and Certification of Finances form (Off-campus students)

Postponing Enrollment

Students interested in postponing enrollment may do so for one year (two years for required military service). Learn more.