Summer 2015 Internships
The Center is seeking two BC undergraduate interns for Summer 2015.
Apply by March 9!
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
- Ability to continue work for the Center during next academic year at reduced workload (approx. 1-5 hrs./wk)
- Interest in human rights issues
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to current juniors.
To apply, send:
- a resume,
- one page statement of interest, and
- a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9.