International COVID-19 Research at BC
Together with the Office of the Vice Provost for Research and Academic Development, Global Engagement has recently launched the COVID-19 Faculty Seminar/Working Group. Since COVID-19 impacts every area of life—public health, economics, race, gender, politics, migration, education, health care (including mental health), sustainability, law, etc.—this seminar/working group aims to be a faculty resource on COVID-19 for BC faculty and the rest of the BC community.
How is the BC faculty responding to COVID-19?
Visit our COVID-19 archive to explore their work.
The Members of the Working Group are:
- Thomas Chiles, Vice Provost for Research and Academic Development
- James F. Keenan, S.J., Vice Provost for Global Engagement
- Nadia Abuelezam, Connell School of Nursing
- Rebekah Levine Coley, Counseling, Developmental, Educational Psychology, LSEHD
- Joyce Edmonds, Connell School of Nursing
- Bryan C. Fleming, Global Engagement
- Dean Hashimoto, Law School
- Summer Hawkins, School of Social Work
- Philip Landrigan, Director, Global Public Health Program and the Global Pollution Observatory
- Nan Liu, Operations Management, CSOM
- Joseph Quinn, Economics
- Martin Summers, History and African and African Diaspora Studies
- Andrea Vicini, Walsh Professor of Bioethics, MCAS/STM