"How to Control Controlled School Choice", with Federico Echenique, August 2015. American Economic Review, 105:8, 2679-94
"School Choice with Controlled Choice Constraints: Hard Bounds vs. Soft Bounds", with Lars Ehlers, Isa E. Hafalir, and Muhammed A. Yildirim, September 2014. Journal of Economic Theory, 153, 648-683.
"Incentive Compatible Matching Mechanisms: Consistency with Various Stability Notions", November 2013. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 5:4, 120-141
"Effective Affirmative Action in School Choice", with Isa E. Hafalir and Muhammed A. Yildirim, May 2013. Thoeretical Economics, 8:2, 325-363
"The Revealed Preference Theory of Stable and Extremal Stable Matchings", with Federico Echenique, SangMok Lee, and Matthew Shum, January 2013. Econometrica, 81:1, 153-171
990. Tayfun Sönmez and M. Bumin Yenmez, Boston College, ""Affirmative Action with Overlapping Reserves", (12/2019; PDF)
978. Tayfun Sönmez and M. Bumin Yenmez, Boston College, "Constitutional Implementation of Vertical and Horizontal Reservations in India: A Unified Mechanism for Civil Service Allocation and College Admissions", (4/2019; PDF)
977. Tayfun Sönmez and M. Bumin Yenmez, Boston College, "Affirmative Action in India via Vertical and Horizontal Reservations", (3/2019; PDF)"
970. Isa Hafalir, University of Technology Sydney, Fohita Kojima, Stanford University, and M. Bumin Yenmez, Boston College, "Interdistrict School Choice: A Theory of Student Assignment", (12/2018; PDF)
931. Tayfun Sönmez, Boston College, M. Utku Ünver, Boston College, and M. Bumin Yenmez, Boston College, “Incentivized Kidney Exchange”, (6/30/17; PDF)