Undergraduate Research Day
Friday, May 6, 2015 (Higgins Hall)
1:30-2:00: Senior Thesis Presentations in Higgins 300
2:00-3:00: Student Poster Presentations in Higgins Atrium
3:00-3:15: Awards Ceremony in Higgins Atrium
(Posters Available for Viewing Until 3:30 p.m.)
Dates and Deadlines:
- Abstract Deadline: Wednesday, April 20
- Poster Deadline: Monday, April 25
- Poster Set-Up: Thursday, May 5
- Biology Undergraduate Research Day: Friday, May 6
- Abstracts should be approximately 250-300 words in length.
- Please use Calibri Size 11 font.
- Please CITE ALL OF THE AUTHORS on your project.
- Include a picture that represents your research (if possible).
- The size of your poster should be 40” wide x 30” high.
- If possible, please submit your poster as a PDF.
- Sample posters are available to view on this page.
- Design posters in PowerPoint. To size the poster correctly. Go to File > Page Set-Up > Slides Sized For > Select Custom. Width = 40” / Height = 30”.
- IMPORTANT! When you add a picture/table/graph, please make sure to INSERT the picture. Do not copy/paste.
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download free Adobe Reader if needed.