Partners related to International Higher Education and associated publications
International Higher Education is translated into Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Vietnamese. All of these translations are completed by CIHE partners around the world, including:
- the National Research University Higher School of Economics’ Center for Institutional Studies in Russia
- the Pontifical Catholic University’s Center for Research on Educational Policy and Practice (CEPPE) in Chile
- SEMESP in Brazil
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Graduate School of Education in China
- FPT University in Vietnam
As of 2020, International Higher Education is published by DUZ Academic Publishers in Germany.
Our four associated publications are also published by CIHE partners:
- The National Research University Higher School of Economics’ Center for Institutional Studies also publishes Higher Education in Russia and Beyond
- The Universidad del Norte (Colombia) hosts The Journal of Higher Education in Latin America (ESAL)
- Higher Education in Southeast Asia and Beyond (HESB) is published by the HEAD Foundation
- The International Journal of African Higher Education (IJAHE) is published by the International Network for Higher Education in Africa, a network – established in 2003 – which aims to bring together scholars, experts, practitioners, policy makers, funders, students, and others engaged in research and development focused on Africa. INHEA is jointly hosted by CIHE and the University of Kwazulu-Natal (South Africa), under the leadership of its founding director, Professor Damtew Teferra. The work undertaken by INHEA is supported by generous funds from the Carnegie corporation.
Partners related to the MA in International Higher Education
- CIHE has a long-standing relationship with the Universidad de Guadalajara (Mexico). Most recently, we launched a dual degree MA program in International Higher Education, whereby students from Guadalajara are accepted to complete one year (i.e. 16 credits) at Boston College and an equivalent number of credits at UdG, culminating in the acquisition of degrees from both Boston College and UdG.
- As of 2019, graduates of Sophia University (Japan) are invited to apply, via a streamlined process, to the MA program in International Higher Education. For further information about the Sophia-BC partnership, please contact Rebecca Schendel, CIHE Managing Director.
- As of 2021, students studying for an MA degree in Education at Yonsei University in South Korea are eligible to complete one year at Boston College, completing coursework from the MA program in International Higher Education
International Association of Universities
CIHE enjoys a close partnership with the International Association of Universities. Through this partnership, we organize joint webinars, collaborate on research projects and work together to disseminate publications.