- Tishelman, A., Meyer, S., Haney, P., & McLeod, S. (2010). Clinical-forensic dichotomy in sexual abuse evaluations: Moving toward an integrative model. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse: Research, Treatment, and Program Innovations for Victims, Survivors, and Offenders, 19 (5), 590-608.
- Tishelman, A., Haney, P., Greenwald-O’Brien, J., & Blaustein, M. (2010). A framework for school-based psychological evaluations: Utilizing a ‘trauma lens.’ Journal of Child and Adolescent Trauma, 3, 279-302.
- Haney, P. & Durlak, J. (1998). A meta-analytic review of self-esteem and self-concept interventions for children. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 27(4), 423-433.
- Estrada, A.U. & Haney, P. (1998). Genograms in a multicultural perspective. 101 Interventions in Family Therapy, vol. 2, 269-275.
- Licensed Psychologist
- Massachusetts Certified Health Service Provider
- Certified Juvenile Court Clinician II
- Boston College Lynch School of Education, Assistant Professor of the Practice, 2011-present
- Boston College Lynch School of Education, Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor, 2009-2011
- Harvard Medical School, Instructor of Psychology in Psychiatry, 2002-2009
- Harvard Medical School, Clinical Fellow in Psychology, 1998-1999
- Loyola University Chicago, Teaching Fellow, 1996-1997
RECENT CLINICAL PRACTICE (SEE CV FOR COMPLETE LISTING)
- Private Practice
- Children’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School
Staff Psychologist/Clinician – Child Protection Foster Care and Crisis Response Clinics Clinic Director - Child Protection Clinical Services/Child Protection Program Staff Psychologist - Child Protection Clinical Services/Child Protection Program
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
Forensic Psychologist, Youth Advocacy Department
Clinical Training Coordinator, Children and Family Law Department
- Notre Dame Montessori School
Mental Health Consultant
- The Trauma Center
Supervisor, Post-Doctoral Fellow Staff Psychologist
- Roxbury Juvenile Court Clinic
Forensic Psychologist – Roxbury Youthworks, Inc.
- Harvard Medical School - Massachusetts General Hospital
Clinical Fellow in Psychology – Department of Psychiatry, Children and the Law Program