Get familiar with your first-year classes and schedule.
- Additional information about orientation and registration will be sent to you during the summer. You will be automatically registered for your fall semester classes.
- The incoming class is divided into three sections. Each "main section" is further divided in order to form class sections for Law Practice I and II.
- In late August, you can see your courses in the Agora Portal. If your course numbers end in 01, you are in Section I, 02 is Section 2, and 03 is Section 3. Please note the section assignment is subject to change and section assignments are not finalized until the beginning of classes.
- Books for all law school courses are stocked at the BC Law Bookstore located in the basement of Stuart House, room KCL119. To view and order your books, please visit the Law Bookstore Website.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Eagle Bucks, debit cards, cash and personal checks are accepted with a Student ID and/or valid driver’s license.
- The Bookstore offers students the option to rent textbooks for the semester. This program can save students 50% or more off the new price. To register and learn more about renting textbooks, check out the Bookstore Rental Portal.
- The bookstore will have extended hours the last two weeks of August. We will resume normal hours during the school year; Monday-Thursday, 9-5, Friday 9-4, Saturday-Sunday Closed.