You make the difference.
Your gifts sustain a wide range of programs and initiatives, from scholarships that attract and retain our talented students to loan repayment assistance for those pursuing a career in the public interest. Thanks to your generosity, our faculty receive research grants that help BC Law remain at the forefront of legal scholarship, and our campus continues to evolve year after year. We appreciate your ongoing commitment to the BC Law community.
More: How to Make Your Gift
Learn more about the different ways you can give to BC Law, from online payments to matching and legacy gifts.
The Law School Fund
- Life-changing Financial Aid
- Innovative Faculty Research
- Careers Devoted to Public Service
- Support of Future Growth
- Endowed Scholarships
- Dean’s Scholarships
- Law School Fund Scholarships
- The Ingrid Hillinger Public Interest Legacy Fund for public service summer fellows
- Ruth-Arlene Howe Black Student Leadership Initiative Scholarship
- Professor Sanford N. Katz Scholarship
- Endowed chairs
More Ways to Make an Impact
Learn how you can make an impact by teaming up with your classmates and other BC Law peers:
- Class Agent Program
- Class Gift Campaign
- Ambassadors Program
- Give online with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.
- Donate by phone at 617-552-6263.
- Please make checks payable to Boston College Law School Fund. Note the gift purpose, such as Law School Fund, in the memo line. Mail to:
Boston College Law School
Office of Advancement
Cadigan Alumni Center
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- Please contact the Office of Gift Processing at 617-552-4844 or firstname.lastname@example.org for our Bank of America account number and ABA Routing number.
Gifts of Securities
- A gift of appreciated securities allows you to avoid capital gains taxes on the contributed shares and to be credited with a gift valued at the full fair market value of those shares. Click here for information on transferring securities, as well as information to share with your broker, or contact the Office of Gift Processing at 617-552-4844 or email@example.com.
- Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. To see if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name here.
- If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift could be doubled or possibly tripled.
- You can designate BC Law as a beneficiary of your will, retirement plan, or life insurance plan. A legacy gift provides significant future support to BC Law, while enabling you to retain your assets throughout your lifetime. Charitable gift annuities and other income-producing options are also available with attractive rates and tax benefits. For questions about legacy gifts, please contact Jessica Cashdan, associate dean, advancement, at 617-552-3935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of our Dean’s Council giving societies or our Drinan Society that recognizes our donors who give each year, you enjoy personal and professional benefits that will help advance your career and grow your network.
At the same time, you can watch as your gifts transform the lives of BC Law’s students, faculty, and alumni.