2015 Fellows Highlights
The 2015 Rappaport Center Fellows had a busy and exciting summer. In addition to diligently working at government agencies for their internships, they also attended weekly programs to afford them opportunities to experience unique aspects of public policy.
These programs have included the following:
- Tour of John Adams Courthouse with Supreme Judicial Court Senior Counsel Barbara Berenson; Meeting with Hon. Gary Katzmann, Massachusetts Appeals Court;
- Conversation with former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger;
- Tour of Billerica House of Correction; conversation with Chief Legal Counsel LaDonna Hatton and Deputy Superintendents;
- Dudley Square neighborhood walk with Gilad Rosenzweig; Codman Square Health Center tour and conversation with Chief of Staff, Tony Stankiewicz;
- Walk through Big Dig Tunnels and MBTA Control Room Tour;
- Conversation with State Treasurer Deb Goldberg at the State House;
- Tour of the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA); conversation with MEMA Director Kurt Schwartz;
- Tour of Fenway Park, conversation with Red Sox General Counsel David Friedman.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.