Abstract Application is OPEN for the 2019 Conference
Abstract Submission Form
- Abstracts must be relevant to nurse practitioner practice and must be noncommercial in nature. Content areas include research, clinical practice, professional issues, ethical issues, and education and professional development. Any topic related to nurse practitioner practice is considered appropriate for submission.
- Abstracts must be no longer than one page (400 words or less) with one-inch margins and Times New Roman font size 12. Abstracts must be accompanied by the poster application and the résumé of the presenter.
- Research abstracts must include title, author, purpose, methodology, results, and implications for nurse practitioner practice.
- The topic and content must be appropriate for poster presentation.
- Only completed projects are eligible.
- Author(s) may submit more than one abstract for review.
- If accepted, the author(s) or designate must register for at least one conference day and be present for the poster session or sessions scheduled that day.
Submit Your Abstract:
Applications can be submitted via mail or email at the addresses below:
Boston College Connell School of Nursing
Maloney Hall, Room 280
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3812