- Corley, K.G., & Schinoff, B.S. Who, Me? (2017). An inductive study of novice experts in the context of how editors come to understand theoretical contribution. Academy of Management Perspectives, 31: 4-27.
- Ashforth, B.E., Schinoff, B.S., & Rogers, K.M. (2016). “I identify with her,” “I identify with him”: Unpacking the dynamics of personal identification in organizations. Academy of Management Review, 41: 28-60.
- Ashforth, B.E., & Schinoff, B.S. (2016). Identity under construction: How individuals come to define themselves in organizations. In F.P. Morgeson (Ed.), Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, vol. 3: 111-137. Palo Alto, CA: Annual Reviews.
- Schinoff, B.S., Rogers, K.M., & Corley, K.G. (2016). How do we communicate who we are? Examining how organizational identity is conveyed to members. In M.G. Pratt, M. Schultz, B.E. Ashforth, & D. Ravasi (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Identity: 219- 238. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Masterson, C.R., Corley, K.G., & Schinoff, B.S. (2016). Innovation through collaboration: Working together on data analysis and interpretation. In R.M. Kramer & K.D. Elsbach (Eds.), Handbook of Innovative Qualitative Research Methods: Pathways to Cool Ideas and Interesting Papers:331-340. New York: Routledge.
- Positive Relationships at Work Microcommunity, Steering Committee Member, 2014 – Present
- Management Department Representative, W.P. Carey PhD Student Leadership Team, 2014 – 2015
- Ad-hoc Reviewer, Human Relations
- Member, MOC Division Social Media Team, 2016 – Present
- Reviewer, Academy of Management, MOC Division, 2013 – Present
- Contributor, ASQ Student Blog, 2015
SELECTED APPOINTMENTS & AWARDS
- John W. Teets Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, April 2016 (for Spring 2016 Negotiations).
- MOC Outstanding Student Reviewer Award, MOC Division, 2014, 2015, 2016.